To many people, Banza is much more than a box of pasta. It’s a brand that provides comfort, sparks joy, and connects more people around the dinner table. This is due, in large part, to the witty, heartfelt, and authentic content we’ve become known for on social media. In just five years, we’ve grown our Instagram to become one of the most engaging accounts in the food space, inspired countless innovative dinner recipes on Pinterest, and just recently launched a new presence on TikTok. As Banza grows, we want to continue scaling our presence across these channels (and new ones too!) in a way that feels ownable to who we are as a brand and genuine to those who engage with us everyday. If that’s you, and you want to bring more cheesy smiles to peoples’ faces, get in touch!
What you’ll do:
- Establish Banza as a best-in-class content leader across all critical channels: Develop unique, ownable strategies & content across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, and more.
- Engage & grow our social communities: Have a deep knowledge on what types of content breaks through on each platform. Develop quarterly social strategy roadmaps and execute accordingly with the goal of increasing follower growth, engagement rates, and UGC.
- Stay on top of trends: Be the go-to resource for all emerging social & digital trends and proactively find ways for Banza to authentically tap into them.
- Be the keeper of the brand: Master the Banza tone & voice and carry it through to all social content.
- Lead content development: Conceptualize and lead the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign social content.
- Explore new territory: Ideate creative ways for Banza to have a presence on channels that we're not currently active on, and identify how to leverage new features as creative opportunities.
- Develop relationships with content creators: Work with relevant influencers and content creators to develop assets that resonate with our social audience and bring joy to their lives.
- Track, learn, optimize: Analyze and distribute reports on social media performance to the internal team and regularly make recommendations, updates, and improvements based on findings.
Who you are:
- You are hyper active on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter and have a clear understanding of best-in-class content & emerging trends.
- You are obsessed with breaking through the clutter of the feed.
- You understand the importance of being a first mover on emerging trends.
- You are comfortable being present on camera.
- You have a weird-but-fun sense of humor, and you know how to use it to create unique and compelling work.
- You enjoy making someone else smile.
- You know how to bring your ideas to life visually.
- You never stop dreaming of what more you could be doing and you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You love the opportunity to build something completely from scratch.
- You have experience with Adobe Illustrator.
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience creating social content.