Civic Dinners is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Marketer to join our team.
We are looking for a growth hacker who gets a thrill out of running fast in a startup environment. We have ambitious revenue goals that rely on our ability to quickly ramp up lead generation across channels, and are looking for an all-star who is up for the challenge.
In this role, you will develop fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns (digital advertising, SEM, email, webinars, website, industry partnerships, etc.) that generate new leads at scale. You’ll be responsible for creating millions of dollars of marketing-sourced pipeline.
- Quality lead generation that results in marketing-sourced pipeline.
- Understand and articulate the buyer's journey (as well as the influencer’s journey) in the context of campaigns
- Own end-to-end strategy, execution and ongoing management of campaigns, including: campaign planning, company alignment, creative and copy, campaign setup, A/B testing, and campaign measurement
- Active measurement of key performance indicators, contribution to sales pipeline, development of ongoing reporting cadence and performance overview dashboards
- Ongoing implementation of optimizations and recommendations based on performance metrics
- Manage paid advertising across search and social
- Collaborate with internal teams on content, website, events, and design concepts that directly influence campaign components and performance
- Manage regular speaking engagements for CEO and senior leadership team
- Own conversion rate optimization and ongoing testing on our website
- Stop at nothing to generate demand and leads for Civic Dinners
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 3-8 years SaaS marketing experience with strong campaign or integrated marketing experience
- Working with multi-channel campaigns
- Working with marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot and Intercom
- Owning end-to-end execution of campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and measuring campaigns
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Experience with Sales operations
- Experience with managing Google Ads
- Experience optimizing SEO for lead generation
- Experience marketing to upper mid market and enterprise clients
- Experience with social marketing
- Experience building lead nurturing campaigns
- Experience with event management
Civic Dinners was founded to bring people together for conversations that matter. Our technology allows diverse voices to connect for structured conversations that build empathy, trust, and collective action around specific issues.
The Civic Dinners team is lean and strong. We are a rapidly-growing tech company based in Atlanta, Georgia -—- but with employees all over the world. We only hire ace players who are talented, collaborative, kind, hardworking, and fully committed to making Civic Dinners a flying success. Everyone who works at Civic Dinners is willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in wherever needed, whenever needed.
Our team is award-winning, fun, diverse and whole-heartedly committed to the purpose of Civic Dinners. As a benefit corporation, we champion inclusion for all and aim to become the global platform for conversations that open hearts, connect minds and spark real change.
Join one of the hottest, fastest growing, social impact SaaS startups. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Paid personal time off and holidays, plus generous health insurance covered at 100%.
Apply for this job