Gatherly ([www.gatherly.io](http://www.gatherly.io)) is a fast-growing spatial video chat platform. Our platform hosts engaging online networking events, conferences, trade shows, and more. You will have the opportunity to be an early employee and ship code that reaches our users extremely quickly; qualified applicants have experience, are very strong performers, and can hit the ground running.
Gatherly offers a:
- Fast-paced work environment.
- Opportunity to learn a lot, very quickly.
- Opportunity to solve interesting and challenging design and engineering problems.
- Chance to see users interact with new features with very short feedback loops.
- Competitive compensation ($90k+ annual salary, stock options).
- Write software design docs and create mock-ups.
- Develop full stack features based on design docs and mock-ups.
- Write thorough unit and integration tests.
- Create relevant documentation.
- Help create systems and processes that increase developer efficiency.
- Experience creating and maintaining web apps.
- 1+ years of full-time software engineering experience.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Note: This role is entirely remote. You are free to set your working hours as you see fit, but you will be expected to dedicate full time hours. Job offers are contingent on the results of a background check.