We’re looking for an Acquisition Lead to manage our Acquisition Marketing channels by managing the day-to-day planning, implementation, and optimization across channels, communication and reporting.
Sheertex makes the strongest pantyhose in the world. Don't just take our word for it—in 2018 we were named one of TIME's "Best Inventions"! Tens of thousands of customers have already been wowed by our growing range of products, from our bestselling Classic Sheers to our Reversible Crew Socks to Everywear Masks. We are a company that prides itself on using technology to advance a once stagnant industry. Through our initial start of creating a fiber that the hosiery industry had never used before to our ongoing push to automate our manufacturing processes; the journey of Sheertex has a common thread of striving to be innovative in our use of technology. Even our method of selling direct-to-consumer through our online channels was uncommon in the hosiery industry, and is just another way Sheertex does things a little Differently.
As the Acquisition Lead, reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, you will lead vision, strategy, and results for our Acquisition Marketing channels encompassing all paid online channels that drive net new customers and result in.
What you can expect within the first 1-3 months: As you familiarize yourself with the company, you will work alongside the Marketing Director, Head of Performance and Head of Brand on the day-to-day to create a roadmap around creative and communication as it relates to Acquisition and organic channels. You will immediately begin executing against the strategy outlined from the Head of Performance, looking for opportunities to further push each channel while you garner internal insights and customer data. You will direct the rest of the Acquisition team's time and resources against evolving priorities.
What you can expect within the first 3-6 months: With the roadmap in mind, you will continue driving growth by finding and converting new customers quickly, efficiently and scalable. You will partner with the Performance, Brand Marketing and Creative teams to develop strategic campaign direction and creative assets to achieve goals and drive ROI.
- Lead vision, strategy, and results for our Acquisition Marketing channels, encompassing all paid online channels that drive net new customers and result in topline revenue growth across our business (FB, Instagram, Google, Affiliate and other);
- Manage day-to-day operations of performance marketing channels while providing insights for the business; Evolve, define and drive paid marketing OKRs for the organization while balancing risk with growth objectives;
- Deliver and report on revenue and marketing efficiency targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis; Experiment and test new Acquisition Marketing channels to drive innovative and scalable growth platforms for the organization;
- Adopt and develop the acquisition framework and toolkit to methodically, efficiently and responsibly report on acquisition spend, channels and insights specifically to drive creative optimizations as it relates to performance;
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Brand, Web, Data and Finance teams to understand key performance and business metrics, circulating learnings, helping others understand how decision trade offs impact revenue and marketing spend efficiency;
- Support insights to drive our budget allocation processes and balance short-term financial goals with long-term investment as we build a global customer base;
- Partner with our Retention Lead and the Data team to ensure our customer acquisition metrics are healthy, and cohorts remain high quality after acquisition, supporting the long-term health of our Retention, Loyalty, and Advocacy efforts
- Uncover new opportunities to acquire customers efficiently and at scale through well-developed relationships with core channel partners, media agencies, and your existing network of contacts.
- 5yrs in Acquisition Marketing, Direct Response Advertising, and/or Paid Performance Media;Significant channel experience across the entire modern marketing mix;
- Demonstrated impact on revenue and the growth trajectory of a high-growth business due to a combination of your team building and mentorship ability, as well as the innovative ideas you have contributed or otherwise helped foster;
- Proven knowledge of marketing attribution methodologies, their limitations, the relative advantages and disadvantages of each, and the ways in which most models are commonly imprecise or otherwise incomplete when evaluating performance.
- You are both analytical and creative, able to evaluate the efficacy of a campaign based on business results, but also intuitive enough to see the opportunities presented by a big creative idea or concept.
- You are resourceful and gritty, constantly questioning the current status quo and relentless solving problems in order to drive continuous improvement.
- You add to our company culture and embody our core values of being thoughtful, iterative, empowered, customer-obsessed, in it together, and accessible
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up environment;
- Experience working at a DTC brand managing multi-million dollar budgets;
As we are quickly growing, we are looking for candidates who are keen to take on new challenges and are hungry for personal growth. If this sounds like you—or almost sounds like you—give us a shout!