We’re looking for a Retention Lead who is strategic and operational-minded to manage the day-to-day of the Retention and Customer Lifetime Value efforts across the marketing organization. If you’re looking to have a high-impact role that will shape the company's email and retention marketing efforts, then you’ve come to the right place!
Sheertex makes the strongest pantyhose in the world. Don't just take our word for it—in 2018 we were named one of TIME's "Best Inventions"! Tens of thousands of customers have already been wowed by our growing range of products, from our bestselling Classic Sheers to our Reversible Crew Socks to Everywear Masks. We are a company that prides itself on using technology to advance a once stagnant industry. Through our initial start of creating a fiber that the hosiery industry had never used before to our ongoing push to automate our manufacturing processes; the journey of Sheertex has a common thread of striving to be innovative in our use of technology. Even our method of selling direct-to-consumer through our online channels was uncommon in the hosiery industry, and is just another way Sheertex does things a little Differently.
As the Retention Lead, you will own and be responsible for vision, planning and implementation of retention and loyalty strategy, channels, communications and customer segmentation across email, future-state SMS and CRM.
What you can expect within the first 1-3 months: As you familiarize yourself with the company, you will identify inbound retention opportunities, track and report on retention growth and develop and maintain long-term customer relationships, with a focus on metrics such as lifetime value and repurchase rate, amongst others. You will begin tackling each retention channel one-by-one, ensuring the strategic vision, day-to-day management and process is sound, and jump in to iron out, clarify and recourse where necessary.
What you can expect within the first 3-6 months: You will continue to evaluate both short and long term growth and revenue targets, and bring strategies, initiatives, tech solutions and communications to drive internal alignment and go-to-market plans to make our retention channels become sound revenue drivers.
- Outline a thorough customer journey mapping Marketing initiatives and work cross-functionally to implement solutions, improvements and new strategies with the goal of optimizing AOV increase and LTV, as well as growing the customer base;
- Define and own retention-related company OKRs, KPIs and reporting cadence to the marketing team, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual budget and revenue forecasts;
- Collect, analyze and derive insights from retention efforts looking cross-marketing channels for other opportunities to build upon;
- Collaborate with our data team to review, organize and develop customer segmentation capabilities with behavioural, attitudinal, demographic data top of mind;
- Identify tools needed to continue building out tracking, reporting and retention data;
- Deliver communication strategy across multiple customer flows including emails and extending to new retention platforms or capabilities, such as SMS;
- Develop, launch and monitor daily, weekly and monthly email marketing calendar and campaigns to derive insights to expand the organizations retention data;
- Manage and expand current referral program to drive continued penetration as it relates to revenue growth;
- Support the long-term health of our customer base by partnering with Integrated Marketing, Growth, Data and Analytics and Brand Marketing;
- Drive data exploration and identify opportunities to build new retention programs and channels;
- Provide the team with insights and trends for Marketing and CRM strategies as it relates to best practices and innovation in the retention marketing world;
- Lead learning and optimization through experimentation, creative iteration, and testing.
- 5+ years of retention marketing experience across channels, including: segmentation, personalization, email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, SMS;
- Experience working in e-commerce and quantitative analysis of business data;
- Expert analytical skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (quantitative/qualitative data);
- Proven ability to work on interdisciplinary teams with parallel projects and agendas on tight deadlines;
- Proven ability to think logically, cross-functionally and detail-oriented with a can-do attitude who has driven results to move a business forward;
- You are resourceful, humble and have a team approach mindset at every level of the company;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - it's at the heart of everything we do!
As we are quickly growing, we are looking for candidates who are keen to take on new challenges and are hungry for personal growth. If this sounds like you—or almost sounds like you—give us a shout!